Is Social Media Marketing is worth in 2020?
The same feeling I get when many people ask us the same question.
The reason why digital or social media marketing is worth in 2020 is that the internet is becoming one of the most used tools. More and more people are logging on the internet to carry out their daily activities which also includes purchasing products or services.
If you see the past decade, you will get to know that Digital marketing has grown exponentially.
Increasing the number of Mobile users and Social Media users, advertisements on Social Media Platforms are undoubtedly going to be worth it. An average person spends 2 hours 24 minutes daily on social media. Dealing with this audience who spends 2 hours 24 minutes can be more easy and effective compared to walk-in customers/audiences.
Marketing a product is all about interaction and in order to sell something, the interaction & Relation building process is playing a major role. Social Media gives us an amazing opportunity to be in touch with your clients & followers and keep them updated with your latest products and services.
We all know that Social Media platforms are too interactive so eventually, that will help to sell products more easily. No doubt that it will take a bit more effort to post consistently but trust me, it’s worth doing.
Social Media Marketing is the only way that lets you connect with your targeted audience. Every Social Media Platform is worth its own features. The most used social media for advertising is Facebook and Instagram.
Let’s clear it out, why Social Media is worth it.
- You can target the audience as per your interest and the product. (Ex. If you want to sell an iPhone cover, you can target all audience who are using an iPhone )
- Hashtags are one of the most powerful tools of Social Media.
- Social Media is the most cost-effective way to promote your product/services.
- You can reach all ages and demographics.
- Social Media helps in two-way communication.
- You can share a lot more information about your business/product or services compared to traditional marketing.
- If people are not aware of your business, they can’t become your customer. Social Media helps you to boost your visibility among those people.
- Customers will find you; you don’t have to find your customers.
- You can find a huge audience in one place.
Having a small business or having a big international company doesn’t matter. Social Media should be an essential part of your marketing strategy.
Today, social media is a tool that will help you market your product very easily & effectively. And it has a variety of platforms to offer which can help you reach the international market as well.
In a nutshell, it’s clear that Social Media has revolutionized the way people communicate with each other and with brands and it not only concentrates on getting business but also on maintaining the relationships with your existing clients and growing beyond. Social media is a tool to effectively represent yourself in this digital world and achieve the brand value which your business truly deserves.